Hiking TraIl nearby Cingles de Bertí natural area, in España and Aiguafreda population.
The largest locality in the area is Centelles
, with a population of 6,493 persons, at a distance of 4.968 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aiguafreda
(2,308 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.995 kilometers.
- Min height: 403 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,160 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 868 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.272 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.153 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.619.