Hiking TraIl nearby Muga-Albanyà natural area, in España and Beuda population.
The largest locality in the area is Besalú
, with a population of 2,213 persons, at a distance of 12.292 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beuda
(77 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.936 kilometers.
- Min height: 439 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 752 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 639 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.549 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.788 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.590.