Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 8.059 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.171 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,450 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,949 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,573 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 29.293 %.
- Average slope downhill: -25.394 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 55.792.