Hiking TraIl nearby Beneïdor natural area, in España and Arinsal population.
The largest locality in the area is Andorra la Vella
, with a population of 20,430 persons, at a distance of 8.331 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arinsal
(1,419 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.759 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,452 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,059 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,735 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 24.778 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.526 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.706.