Hiking TraIl nearby Coyote Mountains natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Tecate
, with a population of 58,300 persons, at a distance of 57.888 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.454 kilometers.
- Min height: 204 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 327 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 255 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.565 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.318 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.524.