Hiking TraIl nearby Anza-Borrego Desert natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Ramona
, with a population of 20,292 persons, at a distance of 42.479 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.929 kilometers.
- Min height: 676 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 858 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 773 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.348 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.031 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.273.