Hiking TraIl nearby Anza-Borrego Desert natural area, in Estados Unidos and Borrego Springs population.
The largest locality in the area is Ramona
, with a population of 20,292 persons, at a distance of 45.543 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Borrego Springs
(3,429 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.694 kilometers.
- Min height: 563 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,077 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 774 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.080 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.315 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.933.