Hiking TraIl nearby Anza-Borrego Desert natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Ramona
, with a population of 20,292 persons, at a distance of 42.798 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.278 kilometers.
- Min height: 735 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 939 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 836 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.179 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.006 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.558.