Hiking TraIl nearby Anza-Borrego Desert natural area, in Estados Unidos and Pine Valley population.
The largest locality in the area is Ramona
, with a population of 20,292 persons, at a distance of 42.206 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pine Valley
(1,510 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.274 kilometers.
- Min height: 684 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 976 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 780 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.366 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.741 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.678.