Hiking TraIl nearby Zones rupestres xérothermiques du bassin de Marignac, Saint-Béat, pic du Gar, montagne de Rié natural area, in Francia and Aspet population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Gaudens
, with a population of 12,193 persons, at a distance of 18.551 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aspet
(1,154 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.948 kilometers.
- Min height: 936 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,865 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,330 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.407 %.
- Average slope downhill: -27.711 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 151.752.