Hiking TraIl nearby Cap Gros-Cap de Creus natural area, in España and Cadaqués population.
The largest locality in the area is Roses
, with a population of 20,197 persons, at a distance of 9.166 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cadaqués
(2,894 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.049 kilometers.
- Min height: 7 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 405 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 159 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.183 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.271 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.503.