Hiking TraIl nearby Cedro de Gata natural area, in España and Cadalso population.
The largest locality in the area is Gata
, with a population of 1,788 persons, at a distance of 5.283 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cadalso
(553 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.539 kilometers.
- Min height: 404 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,035 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 796 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.437 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.642 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 37.122.