Hiking TraIl nearby Los Barruecos natural area, in España and Malpartida de Cáceres population.
The largest locality in the area is Arroyo de la Luz
, with a population of 6,671 persons, at a distance of 23.393 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Malpartida de Cáceres
(4,369 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.304 kilometers.
- Min height: 333 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 431 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 372 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.674 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.258 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.967.