Hiking TraIl nearby Peñalabeja natural area, in España and Cabredo population.
The largest locality in the area is Aras
, with a population of 221 persons, at a distance of 9.677 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabredo
(106 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.664 kilometers.
- Min height: 605 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 749 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 668 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.231 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.219 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.227.