Hiking TraIl nearby Valle del Tiétar y embalses de Rosarito y Navalcán natural area, in España and Guisando population.
The largest locality in the area is Arenas de San Pedro
, with a population of 6,539 persons, at a distance of 6.291 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guisando
(635 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.275 kilometers.
- Min height: 900 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,068 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,394 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.874 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.507 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 96.123.