Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas natural area, in España and Villanueva del Arzobispo population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 17.741 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Villanueva del Arzobispo
(8,716 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.764 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,047 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,697 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,356 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.497 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.807 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.641.