Hiking TraIl nearby Minas de la Celia natural area, in España and Cieza population.
The largest locality in the area is Cieza
, with a population of 35,200 persons, at a distance of 14.390 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.022 kilometers.
- Min height: 336 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 539 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 390 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.651 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.762 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.076.