Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 19.511 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.214 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,150 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,333 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,239 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.355 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.794 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.277.