Hiking TraIl nearby Aiguilles Rouges natural area, in Francia and Courmayeur population.
The largest locality in the area is Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
, with a population of 10,614 persons, at a distance of 18.281 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Courmayeur
(2,790 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.203 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,464 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,891 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,116 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 33.195 %.
- Average slope downhill: -28.582 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 154.631.