Hiking TraIl nearby Cadí-Moixeró natural area, in España and Riu de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Bagà
, with a population of 2,178 persons, at a distance of 9.360 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Riu de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.828 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,583 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,225 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,970 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.994 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.601 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.595.