Hiking TraIl nearby Serres de Pàndols-Cavalls natural area, in España and Gandesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandesa
, with a population of 2,957 persons, at a distance of 4.455 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.926 kilometers.
- Min height: 277 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 537 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 415 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.581 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.903 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.817.