Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 1.110 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.849 kilometers.
- Min height: 646 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,276 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,027 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.527 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 80.608.