Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Grazalema natural area, in España and Benaocaz population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 2.298 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benaocaz
(728 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.652 kilometers.
- Min height: 349 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 907 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 725 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.027 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.312 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.576.