Hiking TraIl nearby Saja-Besaya natural area, in España and Bárcena de Pie de Concha population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Corrales de Buelna
, with a population of 11,519 persons, at a distance of 18.005 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bárcena de Pie de Concha
(798 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 26.874 kilometers.
- Min height: 489 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,222 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 826 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.535 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.210 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.498.