Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Castril natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 6.412 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.824 kilometers.
- Min height: 991 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,614 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,358 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.940 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.023 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 73.011.