Hiking TraIl nearby Cadí-Moixeró natural area, in España and Riu de Cerdanya population.
The largest locality in the area is Bagà
, with a population of 2,178 persons, at a distance of 9.368 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Riu de Cerdanya
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 72.982 kilometers.
- Min height: 902 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,516 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,691 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.066 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.491 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 323.839.