Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Ugarra natural area, in España and Navascués population.
The largest locality in the area is Sangüesa
, with a population of 5,030 persons, at a distance of 17.909 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navascués
(198 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.193 kilometers.
- Min height: 682 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 704 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 691 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.590 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.901 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.590.