Hiking TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Castro-Urdiales population.
The largest locality in the area is Santurtzi
, with a population of 46,978 persons, at a distance of 18.036 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castro-Urdiales
(31,670 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.020 kilometers.
- Min height: 5 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 78 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 30 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.411 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.382 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.259.