Hiking TraIl nearby Río Támega natural area, in España and Laza population.
The largest locality in the area is Verín
, with a population of 14,391 persons, at a distance of 15.012 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Laza
(1,771 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 33.351 kilometers.
- Min height: 461 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 945 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 679 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.542 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.612 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.629.