Hiking TraIl nearby Río Esqueiro natural area, in España and Cudillero population.
The largest locality in the area is Grado
, with a population of 11,033 persons, at a distance of 25.447 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cudillero
(5,986 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.612 kilometers.
- Min height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 140 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 101 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.260 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.782 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 34.312.