Hiking TraIl nearby Haya de Nabala natural area, in España and Garralda population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 20.185 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Garralda
(190 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.635 kilometers.
- Min height: 914 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 991 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 936 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.149 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.515 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.246.