Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Mijas
, with a population of 73,787 persons, at a distance of 7.819 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.737 kilometers.
- Min height: 152 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 662 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 404 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 35.201 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.653 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.232.