Hiking TraIl nearby Río Agüera natural area, in España and Castro-Urdiales population.
The largest locality in the area is Castro-Urdiales
, with a population of 31,670 persons, at a distance of 1.134 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 25.406 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 224 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 54 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.688 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.523 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 18.729.