Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Bustarviejo population.
The largest locality in the area is Miraflores de la Sierra
, with a population of 5,105 persons, at a distance of 7.275 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bustarviejo
(1,727 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.650 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,208 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,810 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,493 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.825 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.141 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.091.