Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Miera natural area, in España and Arredondo population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 16.728 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Arredondo
(572 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.634 kilometers.
- Min height: 249 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,385 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 825 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.148 %.
- Average slope downhill: -39.955 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 92.580.