Hiking TraIl nearby Bryce Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Panguitch population.
The largest locality in the area is Cedar City
, with a population of 28,857 persons, at a distance of 86.636 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Panguitch
(1,520 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.577 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,185 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,487 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,322 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.958 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.734 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.838.