Hiking TraIl nearby Snake Creek Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Park City population.
The largest locality in the area is Cottonwood Heights
, with a population of 33,433 persons, at a distance of 21.023 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Park City
(7,558 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.573 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,678 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,906 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,789 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.194 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.384.