Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Boumort natural area, in España and Sort population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 30.994 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sort
(2,073 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.373 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,443 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,931 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,750 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.694 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.456 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.203.