Hiking TraIl nearby Stanthorpe population.
The largest locality in the area is Lismore
, with a population of 30,086 persons, at a distance of 119.441 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Stanthorpe
(4,695 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.574 kilometers.
- Min height: 356 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 813 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 471 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.772 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.460 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.187.