Hiking TraIl nearby Valles Occidentales natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Canfranc
, with a population of 589 persons, at a distance of 20.934 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ansó
(519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.496 kilometers.
- Min height: 936 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,242 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,125 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.440 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.268 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 43.101.