Hiking TraIl nearby Blaxland population.
The largest locality in the area is Glenmore Park
, with a population of 19,200 persons, at a distance of 16.456 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Blaxland
(6,953 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.135 kilometers.
- Min height: 241 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 326 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 276 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.663 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.783 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.080.