Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Clausthal-Zellerfeld population.
The largest locality in the area is Clausthal-Zellerfeld
, with a population of 15,345 persons, at a distance of 0.513 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.470 kilometers.
- Min height: 338 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 615 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 508 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.718 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.473 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.647.