Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Bierzwnik population.
The largest locality in the area is Choszczno
, with a population of 15,733 persons, at a distance of 23.503 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bierzwnik
(1,152 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 30.744 kilometers.
- Min height: 27 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 91 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 63 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.522 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.390 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.441.