Hiking TraIl nearby Chilas population.
The largest locality in the area is Muzaffarābād
, with a population of 725,000 persons, at a distance of 95.096 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilas
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.286 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,245 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,897 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,546 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.814 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.488.