Hiking TraIl nearby Río Bidasoa natural area, in España and Lesaka population.
The largest locality in the area is Bera
, with a population of 3,685 persons, at a distance of 5.047 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lesaka
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.753 kilometers.
- Min height: 61 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 692 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 351 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.479 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.035 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.532.