Hiking TraIl nearby Cova de la Sarsa natural area, in España and Benissoda population.
The largest locality in the area is Albaida
, with a population of 6,257 persons, at a distance of 1.527 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benissoda
(320 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.015 kilometers.
- Min height: 348 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 864 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 621 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.741 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.971 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 35.613.