Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Grazalema natural area, in España and Benaocaz population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 3.437 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benaocaz
(728 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.483 kilometers.
- Min height: 509 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 915 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 722 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.382 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.146 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 28.056.