Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Grazalema natural area, in España and Benaocaz population.
The largest locality in the area is Ubrique
, with a population of 16,979 persons, at a distance of 3.727 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benaocaz
(728 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.495 kilometers.
- Min height: 780 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,180 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 982 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.920 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.822 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 22.855.