Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Mijas
, with a population of 73,787 persons, at a distance of 9.525 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.150 kilometers.
- Min height: 251 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 582 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 455 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.256 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.557 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.402.