Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalmina natural area, in España and Benahavís population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 15.714 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benahavís
(2,275 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.675 kilometers.
- Min height: 135 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 346 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 206 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.948 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.774 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.831.